Article provided by: beehiveplumbing.com
Plumbers in West Jordan Utah provide many services. Most people think of them when they have a leaky faucet or toilet, but plumbers can also install different plumbing systems and installing and repairing water softening systems. Here, we’ll provide information on some of the other services plumbers can provide for you.
If your area has hard water, plumbers in West Jordan Utah can add water softeners to your plumbing system. These systems reduce calcium and lime build-up which can accumulate on your clothes, dishes and even your skin.
How do I know if I have hard water?
You’ll know you have hard water if you see any of the following:
- Mineral build-up around your faucets.
- Water heater elements quit working after a while.
- Your skin is dry and itchy, even when it’s not winter.
- Your clothes are dull and scratchy.
- You see spots on dishes, flatware, and glasses.
Sewer Pipe Repair
If the water in your house drains slowly, the sewer pipe may need to be repaired. Beehive Plumbers use special tools to figure out exactly where the problem is and repair it. If needed, they replace a burst pipe with a new one that complies to the current plumbing standards.
Water Heater Repair
There’s nothing worse than getting ready to take a bath or shower and not having any hot water. Or worse, you’re taking a shower and the hot water stops working completely. Plumbers in West Jordan Utah take care of all water heater repair problems, whether it’s with gas, electric, or propane water heaters.
Do plumbers install tankless water heaters?
Yes, many plumbers in West Jordan Utah, including Beehive Plumbing, install tankless water heaters. These water heaters provide many benefits:
- They take up less space
- They heat water on demand, so you don’t have to wait for the water to get hot.
- You don’t have to worry about running out of hot water.
- You don’t have to worry about getting burnt by hot water.
- Tankless water heaters last longer; some last more than 20 years.
- Because the water hasn’t been sitting in a tank, the water is fresh.
- It leaves less of an environmental footprint
- It costs less to operate because it only heats the water as it’s used.
- You’ll save more energy over the year because it’s very efficient to operate.
- Because they’re efficient, they usually qualify for energy rebates.
These are just some of the services plumbers in West Jordan Utah provide. When you need a plumber, be sure to look for one who’s qualified to do the job you need them for, and that’s reasonably priced. You may want to ask friends or family for referrals if they’ve had to hire a plumber for a similar job. If not, you can always look online to find a plumber in West Jordan Utah who can do the job you need. Just be sure they’re in your price range and that they get good reviews, so you’ll have a better chance of having a good experience with them.