The National Inspection Testing and Certification Corporation (NITC) is an independent resource for certification services to a wide range of businesses. Whether you are a training director, association representative, employer representative, or an individual applicant, NITC can assist you to locate or even create just the right certification and testing program for your trade. Current Certification programs are available in Medical Gas, Refrigeration, Fire Sprinkler Fitting, HVAC, Steam/Pipefitting, Plumbing, and Welding.
Medical Gas Certifications
Medical Gas Certifications comprising systems Installation, Inspection, Maintenance, and Verification include:
- ASSE 6005 Medical Gas Generalist
- ASSE 6010 Medical Gas Installer
- ASSE 6020 Medical Gas Inspector
- ASSE 6030 Medical Gas Verifier
- ASSE 6040 Medical Gas Maintenance Personnel
- ASSE 6050 Medical Gas Instructor
To learn more about requirements, testing, costs, and certification duration visit https://nationalitc.com/Medical-Gas-Certifications.
Star Certifications are offered in Refrigeration, Fire Sprinkler Fitting, HVAC, Steam/Pipe Fitting, and Plumbing including:
- Commercial Refrigeration Mastery
- Fire Sprinklerfitting Mastery
- HVACR Mastery
- Steamfitting-Pipefitting Mastery
- Plumbing Mastery
- Residential-Light Commercial HVAC Mastery
- Residential-Light Commercial Service Technician
Details are available online at https://nationalitc.com/STAR-Certifications.
NITC Journey Level Certifications
Journey Certifications consist of Journey Level HVAC. Journey Level Plumber, and Journey Level Steamfitter/Pipefitter. Details can be located at https://nationalitc.com/NITC-Journey-Level-Certifications.
Medical Gas Brazing Process Performance Tests
NITC has now qualified additional Practical Braze Tests to cover the full range of copper tube sizes used in the installation of Medical Gas Systems as required by the latest editions of the NFPA 99 Healthcare Facilities Code and ASME Section IX Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. The additional
NITC Medical Gas Braze Tests listed below may be used for the Performance Qualification Testing of Medical Gas Brazers:
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS34; 3/4″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS15; 1 1/2″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS2; 2″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS4; 4″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS6; 6″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS8; 8″ Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS4SEXT; 4″ SEXT Braze Performance Test
- NITC Brazer Test Number BTS6SEXT; 6″ SEXT Braze Performance Test
Detailed information is provided at https://nationalitc.com/Medical-Gas-Brazing-Processes.
HVACR Braze Certification
With today’s new alternative refrigerants operating at high pressures, it is essential to ensure a leak-free system by installing properly prepared, quality brazed joints. The Braze Performance tests are designed to ensure this occurs. The available tests are:
- R78 Braze Performance Test
- R218 Braze Performance Test Package
- R418 Braze Performance Test Package
The benefits of certification include an improved leak failure rate, stronger joint integrity, improved joint appearance, a decrease in warranty claims, and increased opportunities for your employees. Complete details can be found at https://nationalitc.com/HVACR-Brazing-Processes.
NITC provides certification and resource documents as a service for select government authorities as follows:
- City of Kearney - UPC Journey Level Plumber
- UPC Master Level Plumber
- State of Louisiana - Journey Level & Master Plumber Examinations
- City of Los Angeles - City Fire Sprinkler Inspector
- State of Nevada - Journeyman & Master Plumber
To access the details, go to https://nationalitc.com/City-State.
Certifications are also available for NITC Welding Recertification, UA Energy Auditor, Piping Industry Entry Level Assessment, CAL/OSHA Excavation Competent Person, and Title 24 Mechanical Acceptance Test Technician. Comprehensive information is available at https://nationalitc.com/Other-Certifications.
NITC can assist you to find or create the right certification and testing program for your trade. For additional information about The National Inspection Testing and Certification Corporation (NITC) testing programs, and available certifications visit https://nationalitc.com/.