- The initial cost for this certification is $74.00.
- Candidates can re-take the exam if they fail for an additional $74.00 fee.
- Six (6) months from the braze test date.
- Braze certification will be extended six months from date of the re-qualification test for submission of one (1) Vertical Upflow joint following R78 Braze Test Sprecification.
Continuity Form Instructions and Sample
Continuity Form for HVACR Brazer
Braze Procedure Specification
NOTICE: For a limited time, NITC will be waiving all adoption fees for the 18-R78 Qualified Braze Procedure Specification to Manufacturers, Contractors and Training Entities*, to be used in conjunction with the R78 Braze Certification. Please contact the NITC Southern Regional Office for additional information at 888-234-6834 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Training Entity will need the cooperation of a Manufacturer or Contractor to supervise each test session.