- The initial cost for this certification is $75.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 75% to pass.
- Candidates can re-take the exam if they fail for an additional $75.00 fee.
- This certification is valid for three (3) years from issuance.
- Recertification of this certification can be accomplished by successfully passing a twenty (20) question, non-proctored, multiple choice “open book” examination within thirty days of the expiration date of certification. Candidates must answer fifteen of the questions (75%) correctly on the exam to achieve a passing grade.
Applicants shall submit the following documents with their application and must be qualified as mandated by Clark County and the City of Reno.