- The initial cost for this certification is $75.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 75% to pass.
- Candidates can re-take the exam if they fail for an additional $75.00 fee.
- This certification is valid for three (3) years from issuance.
- Recertification of this certification can be accomplished by successfully passing a twenty (20) question, non-proctored, multiple choice “open book” examination within thirty days of the expiration date of certification. Candidates must answer fifteen of the questions (75%) correctly on the exam to achieve a passing grade.
Applicants shall submit the following documents with their application and must be qualified as mandated by Clark County and the City of Reno.
Submit Application Online (PSI ONLY)
NBOPE Pool Specialist Application Submittal